PLACE YOUR ORDER
Order your Plug N Track GPS devices directly from the website!
ACTIVATE AND SELECT YOUR MONTHLY SERVICE PLAN
Plug N Track GPS devices must be activated before they are shipped. There is a one-time activation fee of $20 CAD per device. To activate your devices you need the Serial #’s of your new GPS devices. They will be sent to you in an email within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) of your order. Use these Serial #’s to activate your device(s) online and select your monthly service plan.
INSTALL YOUR DEVICES AND START TRACKING
Receive and install your Plug N Track GPS devices and click on the “Customer Login” icon at the top of any page on the website or download the free App for your mobile device. For new accounts use the Serial # on the device as both the username and password.
For easy install OBDII GPS units simply plug the device directly into the factory on-board diagnostic (OBDII) port. For all other devices contact us for installation assistance.
- Port is standard in all light to mid-duty vehicles manufactured after 1996.
- Actual location will vary by vehicle make, model and year.
- Port is within 3 feet of the steering column typically underneath the dash panel.
- Port may be behind a cover panel (panel should open without the use of tools).
- Refer to the images below for approximate OBDII port location.
Start Managing Your Fleet Like Never Before!
- Watch your fleet update live on Google Maps
- Monitor vehicles for aggressive driving and excessive idling
- Replay any trip from start to finish for any period of time
- Automate vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Code detection and alerts
- Set-up service and maintenance alerts for your vehicles
- Extensive reporting that turns fleet data into fleet intelligence